Tuesday 24 February 2015

Well, hello there person reading my first ever post on here. The names godly. From countless internet experiences I have learnt that I have quite the peculiar username... I have no clue how my strange brain created it, but its what has stuck with me :p

Moving on; I'm probably one of the most random people in the world - anything can remind me of something completely unrelated, and when that happens I have some strange tendency to blurt it out to the person next to me. With this I usually get very confused looks and the occasional person that edges away from me.  So sometimes you may see the odd post about  watermelon or something :D

Hmmm... what else... I'm a gamer! I love gaming on my xbox and computer (e.g. Five nights at freddy's or alien isolation) I'm also planning on making a game one day... Whoopee! As you can probably tell by my game choices, my favourite genre is horror. I write horror, watch horror, read horror... haha. One of my favourite types of horror is creepypasta. If you don't know what that is: look it up immediately! My favourite horror story that I have written is Dr carnival. (Go check it out)

Well that's all I'm gonna say for this post folks. I hope you join my as I embark on the awkward journey of blogging!

Hope to see you soon,
Godly :D


No comments:

Post a Comment